Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wedding flowers

I mentioned about my obsession in making fabric flowers. The inspiration behind would always be the real flowers. For those who were planning for their wedding, you probably had a blast looking for the perfect flowers for you to hold on your wedding day.

Hafner Florist is one of the wedding florists in Toledo. There have 52 types of beautiful flowers to choose from. They’re more than just wedding flowers. You can also wish to send flowers for anniversaries and other occasions. If you are looking for Toledo wedding florists, you can find a lot of information on their site. They even have a blog that has some wedding pictures showcasing the flowers.

Some pictures of pretty flowers I found on their site. Aren’t they gorgeous? They look so fresh too.
This “Something Sweet Basket” is up for grabs for as low as $40.
This wedding flowers Toledo post is brought to you by weddings.hafnerflorist.com.

5 comments:

Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney said...

I'm stopping by from the Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop!! I'm so glad you joined us this 4th of July weekend to do a little stalking around! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday!!
Be sure to come join us again next weekend for more stalking fun!! Have a Happy 4th!!
Kortney @ Kortney's Krazy Life

Cinny said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm now your newest follower! Cute blog....I love the reuse of old clothes!

I always follow back. Just leave a comment telling me what you followed on and I’ll return the love.
Whirlwind of Surprises
Whirlwind of Surprises Facebook
Whirlwind of Surprises Twitter
Whirlwind of Surprises Networked Blogs

Reanaclaire said...

Hello.. i am here too today! have a nice day!

imriz said...

oh, wow! those are beautiful bouquets.

Ola said...

the white flowers are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails