Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thanks to those...

Hi, I haven't been able to comment and visit back and this is why. I still try to sneak every now and then because RC takes such long naps since she is sick.


Another doctor's appointment and my little girl is once again, very uneasy inside the observation room of the doctor's office. This afternoon, we went to two separate hospitals. If you are from HI you are familiar with Queen's Medical and Kapiolani. RC had X-ray today and it wasn't such a good news but now I feel better because she is getting the right medication and I'm confident that tomorrow and the coming days will be a better day than today.


My baby, growing so fast. She looks like a little lady here, literally.


Here's us at home. When you live in an apartment, it is hard to find a good spot for taking pictures. This is my favorite place now. If you see the background, that's RC's kitchen. It's one of the biggest score ever. It's selling for almost $200 online and we got it from Goodwill for about $10. It looks like new but missing some pieces like the phone and some of the drawers. As small as it is, it has refrigerator, sink, stove, storage, oven, microwave, backsplash, crown molding and windows with view! It sounds like my dream kitchen haha.


My usual attire, I have more leggings now than jeans. I can't stop wearing them since I started. My shoes from the Philippines looong time ago, I think I have them for 10 years now.


A stress reliever when your child is sick. Rocky Road chocolate ice cream.


Thank you for those who offered to guest post, they're super awesome articles. Thanks for those who are willing to sponsor my blog, I need you more now that I am trying to make extra while I am staying home so I can continue to help my family in terms of finances. A little extra income means a lot. Thanks to the readers who keep coming here even if I cannot visit and comment on your blogs. I will try to catch up soon. Thanks for the new follows via GFC, Twitter (I am getting close to 1000 followers) and FB likes (so far 54). Thanks to those who entered my giveaways. Please feel free to enter if you haven't done so. The links are at the upper right corner of my blog.


Please understand that my blog especially now will be like a TV program, it will have advertisements in between but I will try to provide honest opinions. Thanks for the other bloggers who influenced me in monetizing my blog. You can view my disclosure here. However, when I review, like my life in general, I try to focus more on the positive side of stuff.
 
Thanks to my husband who keeps on taking pictures even if he does not really feel like it and for working so hard, he even helped me with some of my posts here as already mentioned. Thanks to my baby RC who gives a lot of meaning to my everything including this blog.

I'm joining some link parties here.

16 comments:

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

You and your little girl are both so beautiful! I love your top in these pictures.

I am a first-time visitor to your blog! Great deal on the kitchen!

Whitesnake said...

Now that is a feel Good!

Anonymous said...

Hope your little lady gets well soon.
The ice cream look divine!

Libby's Library said...

New follower - who's husband wants to move to Hawaii. Hoping that your sweet little girl begins to feel much better, very very soon.

Queen's Medical and Kapiolani are in Honolulu, if I'm not mistaken. We have a grandson who was born in Kahuku, but had to go to Kapiolani, I think, for additional tests when he was about 4 months old.

Looking forward to seeing more photos on Foto Friday!

About a Mom said...

I hope your little one is feeling better! Stopping by for the Alexa Hop! http://aboutamom.com

Kiyomi said...

I hope your little lady gets all better soon (she is adorable)! I have family in HI, but haven't been out to visit yet. I would love to though. All the pictures they show me look beautiful!

24-7-365 mom said...

$10 for that kitchen set! WHAT a DEAL! I hope your little girl gets feeling better! I am here from the blog hop...

kimmy said...

glad she's ok now. i hope she keeps on getting better and better..

do you mind checking on some READING LESSONS?

Mary Jo - Savin' Green Mom said...

Awwww! Your little lady is quite adorable!
I do hope she feels better real soon :)

I am your newest follower :)

-Mary Jo AKA Saving Green Mom
http://savinggreeninthebay.com

Sadie said...

Those nebulizers are no fun, we have one too! :( Hope she gets to feeling better soon. Found you from the Alexa hop and am now leaving you a review. Would love it if you returned the favor when you have time. I know you're busy though, so if not, that's okay! :) ~S

Tosh said...

Your little girl is adorable. Glad to see she is feeling better. Chocolate always makes me feel better 2! Stopping by from the Alexa Hop, hope you stop by my page too!

Melanie said...

I am so glad you linked up to my Crowning Moments! hop. It is good news that you will be able to help your little RC feel better now. She is a doll, and so is her Mom. I hope everything continues to look up. Thanks again for sharing.

Emmy said...

So awesome you are able to make some money with blogging. That kitchen is awesome and a total steal!

The Pepperrific Life said...

Your daughter is getting prettier by the minute! Good she's better now. Doesn't it just break our hearts, as moms, to see our precious daughters sick?

Faye said...

I hope your little girl gets better soon :) She's so pretty!:)

http://www.quicker8.com

KB said...

I hope she feels better soon.Visiting from Feel Good Friday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails