Saturday, July 2, 2011

Getting the mail



Here we are again getting our mail, RC actually likes to play at the lobby of our building and I can also grab and browse a local magazine here. Cluster mailboxes are very popular here in the island and probably in most states too. It’s just that there are a lot of condominium units here that also use commercial mailboxes. At work, I am in charge of distributing mail to my coworkers. Maybe I would not miss it much since I will probably be more excited getting our own mail.

To those who order online, do you feel the excitement of opening your house or apartment mailboxes? I do feel the anticipation of waiting for something that I ordered. At this time, I am waiting for shoes that I ordered for RC. Hmmm, I am also waiting for some items that I won! I can’t wait.

If anyone is looking for a CBU Mailboxes, a good resource would be justcommercialmailboxes.com.

P.S> Don't forget to enter my second giveaway. Just click on the picture at the upper right of my side bar that says Hip-T.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a follower of yours too. What a sweet blog you have. I'll be back.

Sandra Tyler said...

visiting from sunday's hop!

Ola said...

I usually find there invoices to be paid:) but now it is summer postcards season

Heidi said...

Now following your wonderful blog from the Let's Get Social Blog Hop!

WhyWeLoveGreen said...

I'm visiting from the blog hop! I'm a new follower of yours. Please come visit me at Why We Love Green at http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails