Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pouch Mailbox

I just posted our cluster mailbox here at our apartment a few days ago. What if I can choose my own residential mailboxes? I want this pouch, so cute, who says a mailbox can't have a feminine touch?


I wouldn’t  go for the sophisticated antique looking mailboxes like these ones.  They're boring for me.

Instead, I would like to have something , funky, bright and modern. I like "happy" colors. For me, the red is a little too modern but nice. The yellow mailbox is exclusive at mailboxpoint.com.

Mailboxpoint.com also partnered with Mr Handyman.  For a limited time, they are giving a $25 gift certificate to their customers for services provided by Mr Handyman. They offer free shipping, low price protection and no hassle 30 day returns. You can check out their website for more information.
This post is brought to you by Mailboxpoint.com. All pictures are taken from their website.

12 comments:

Multi-Testing Mommy said...

Hi! Following you from the Monday Blog Hop!

I'm a casual dresser too ;)

Sunithi Selvaraj, RD said...

Really like the first one :) Very cool. Following on Twitter and GFC. Feel free to follow back
Monday Mingle Bloghop :0)
Twitter id - ssunithi

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com said...

Neat. :-) Hey, new follower from MondayMingle. Thanks for linking up and I hope you have a great 4th of July! www.MeasuringFlower.com

Gena @ Life With Captain Fussybuckets said...

thanks for the follow! Following you back now! cute blog!

http://captainfussybuckets.blogspot.com

Tough Cookie Mommy said...

Thank you so much for participating in Monday Mingle. Please come back every Monday to link up your website or blog. I would love to connect with you on Facebook too! http://facebook.com/toughcookiemommy

Alice Law said...

Wow, those are very unique mail bx, thx for sharing!^^

Sandra Tyler said...

Never really thought about mailboxes before!
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. New Follower here.

Denise said...

Thanks for following me. I was already following you.

Anonymous said...

I love that first one. I dont use my mailbox. Imagine having a husband who steals bills so you wont pay them. Odd, I know. Its one reason why we are no longer together.

KaeliH said...

Following from What I Love About Me blog hop, if you could follow me back at:
Kaeli’s Kiwis Reviews and Giveaways

Krafty Max Originals said...

Hop'pin by from 'Alexa Hop'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM

Krafty Max Originals

Disney for Boys said...

Hello! New follower from the Monday Blog Hop. Your daughter is precious!!

http://www.SocialSavvyMom.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails