Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cruise Vacation to Alaska


There are more and more people that I know that are going on a cruise. I and my husband were talking which cruise we will like more, the one to Mexico or the one to Alaska. Knowing my husband, his choice is Alaska except it would be farther and I’m okay either way. I just like to see new places.

I like traveling as many of us do, I am so glad that this year, we have some plans already to go to the mainland again. In a way, another reason why it is good to be a stay at home mom is that we can just follow my husband’s work schedule and not worry about mine.

For those who would like more information about Alaska cruises, you can visit cruisevacationcenter.com . It is a good resource for those who have plans of going to Alaska. It would be favorable for those who already live in West Canada or those who are in the state of Washington because most cruise to Alaska starts from there. Two people I know went on an Alaskan cruise and they both liked it a lot but they had to fly to Washington state. They both think that it is a money well spent and a vacation to be remembered especially Alaska can be considered the opposite of Hawaii which is always cold. I can already imagine myself in a cruise. I don’t mind if we don’t have a balcony of our own because we’ll probably be out of the room anyway most of the time to enjoy the cruise.



This post is brought you by cruisevacationcenter.com.

7 comments:

Mar said...

Nice one, I'm looking forward on your future post to your trip! - Mar
http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I alwiz dream of travelling by cruise...must be fun right? About the trip...is quite expensive for us here.

BECKS said...

Hello,

I'm a new follower from the A Not So Moody Monday blog hop.

Would love a follow back at:
http://becks-carrie.blogspot.com

Have a great week. : )

xx
Becks

Kisma said...

Our Alaskan Cruise was amazing and I highly recommend to anyone looking into one.

Tracy @ Mama-press said...

We took an Alaskan cruise in '05. It was phenomenal. We've been on 6cruises, most to the caribbean or central america. The AK cruise was much different, but it is so incredibly beautiful, it's a must-do if you have the means. Stay overnight in Denali Nat'l Park if you can...we actually saw the top of Mt. McKinely, which not many people see because of the clouds. I cannot say enough about it!!!

Sadie said...

Can't find your email, would love for you to link to my hop! :)
http://randomosityblog.com/2011/07/2-truths-1-lie.html

Hootin Anni said...

I just read, today, on the online news that a huge glacier fell down, just feet from the cruise ship near some shore in Alaska!!!

WATER GARDEN - Fountains Do stop by for a visit if you can find time. Hope your day has been treating you well!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails