Saturday, July 9, 2011

Modern Fireplaces

Do you watch HGTV where they keep on showcasing cute, fun, modern or any kind of houses? At one point, I was addicted to watching that channel especially when I just first came here in the US. They would always mention fireplace that it is a great selling point in a home. It is also one of the main designs that they feature. I haven’t lived in a house or apartment with a fireplace but I see them whenever we go to the mainland.

I like these kinds of modern fireplaces, clean and simple. They look like they are also easy to install too. They look so shiny and do not take so much space. This would be great in smaller houses, perhaps apartments like what we have now. A ventless fireplace or a wall mounted fireplace would also be good for tight spaces.

This post is brought to you by our friends at http://www.gelfuelventlessfireplace.com/.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails