Sunday, July 17, 2011

Royal Hats

Another walking day for the family. This time I let RC walk the last lap but she got tired and went back to her stroller after awhile. The sky can't make up his mind too, it was sunny, then drizzling, then raining then sunny again while we were walking.  It was sunny though most of the time so it was good we finished four laps without getting too wet.


Here's our little princess in her stroller.


We need to have some fun walking so here's some pictures of me being ready for the camera. I know I'm still in 4th of July colors.



Me resting but still soaking myself under the sun.



Me and RC wearing the same hairpieces, I DIY'd the hat hairclip before I learned the buzz about the royals wearing hats during Prince William's and Kate's wedding. Maybe I have a royal instinct? I got these hats for free, with the alligator clips and the base headband, both are less than a dollar each. I can't really think of a good title for this post and "royal hats" is what I can think of right now.




One more week and I'm officially a stay at home mom, it felt like I have been saying this in forever already. The one more month extension of work felt longer when I'm writing about it however, in reality, days are flying by so fast.

I'm joining linky parties here. I  hope everyone had a great weekend.

P.S. I have more giveaways coming soon.

9 comments:

Evil Nelly said...

ur blog is cuteness personified! u look so very like a lil girl urself in most of ur photos,lol.. love the hats! i am a sucker for headbands/hair pieces.. i would totally wear the hats if i cud get some ;)

thank you so much for following my blog, it means a lot to me, am following u back! loking forward to ur posts!

hugs
Nelly
www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

imriz said...

if it weren't AU,i'd mistook the place for Pinas...the dry grass...the trees as ur backdraft...

Vernz@ Green Home Elements said...

Wow, this is awesome.. so nice your jogging lane.. no disturbance.. loveit.. was here sis for GM.. hope you can visit back :)

Style Journey said...

Such cute photos! The hairpieces you made are so darn cute!

Lifestyle & Homemaking said...

love your photos and your baby...anyway, was here for GM.

Jamie said...

Hi, Just paying a visit from the Alexa Blog Hop!

~JamieS@ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

Dhemz said...

so pretty!

Shannon Olson said...

Love all the bright colored clothes, very summery and cute!

melandriaonline said...

i love the outfit hindi kita nakilala sis, akala ko teenager lang, he he he,

Looks like you had a grand time, thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails