Friday, July 1, 2011

Amy Adele Invitations Review






If you are looking for a cute party invitation, Amy Adele is a website that you should see. RC's birthday is months away so again, I placed my blog name on the invitations. The only thing I would change about the invitation is that I should have put my twitter name as @MomandRC instead of putting the website because it looks like it is the main website that I am promoting here. But of course, that is my own fault.

If you head over to their site, there are tons of kids birthday invites that you can choose from, different themes and I like that their materials are made from recycled paper. They will even send you a Thank you note along with the order. I think that is such a sweet gesture. I mentioned this more than a couple times in my blog but green is my favorite color and I am very pleased with the invitations that I received. I chose the fairy theme. Some examples of their themed invitations are playground, mermaid, and miniature golf. These themes are unique and it would look like you customized the invitations.

Thank you Amy Adele for letting me review your product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

Lisa P. said...

Very pretty invitations!

I’m stopping by from So Followed Saturday and am following on GFC and Twitter. I hope you’ll drop by my blog and follow back.
www.LisaBlogs.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails