Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thrift Something New

All of these items (first 4 pictures) I got from Goodwill today for $0.99 each and we get another 25% off. All are still in plastic or covered except for the wooden frame. I removed the swim cap from the plastic bag, I just want to show it off. I love the flowers on it.  I'll use it on showers.


Mr. Bubbles and a unique candle.  RC already emptied the pink bubble container.

This is the second time I bougt this number foam from Goodwill, I did buy it again because RC already lost two of the numbers from her first one.


 Do you notice something different from the alphabets below? I was telling my husband that I bought a Filipino foam letters because of the extra letter. Is this the Spanish alphabet with extra letter?  



The next items that I am showing off below are not a dollar each but still want to show you. They're still "new" with the original tags.

I guess this Cherokee cardigan is factory reject because of the damaged tags, they are also selling a lot of them. $2.97 another score!


The jammies are less than $2.00

Xhilaration two piece swimsuit for RC, less than $3.00. It still has the hygienic tag on it and the original price tag of $15+.  The shirt is $1.97.


I'm such a good shopper. I bought one item that's second hand which is not in the pictures. I'm glad we stopped by Goodwill today. It was on the way home. I like thrifting for new stuff.

Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

HeyItskASSS said...

Awesome! I love goodwill!!

I'm a new follower from the Monday blog hop.
WWW.simplycrazybeautiful95.blogspot.com

Karina Wetzel said...

I love me some thrift Shopping :) Amesome finds! I'm your Newest follower from the Say Hi Sunday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back when you get the chance :)!

Karina
http://karinaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Blogger Broadcast said...

I dont often run into new items like you, but I love everything you showed here.
Following you back

Twingle Mommy said...

I've never been to Goodwill, I'll have to check it out. There is a huge one by my house that I've been meaning o go to.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, returning the favor!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails