Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let's exercise!

One of those days when we walked and try to get some exercise at the park. What do you do for exercise? I'm going to take Zumba classes soon. I heard a lot of people saying it's fun so I'll try it. It's $5 per one hour class so I won't be going too much, probably once a week. If I like it, then I will go more often and get a discounted rate.


I was going to wear a black shirt but I felt that it was too short and I'm just not used to wearing short top when I'm wearing leggings. Here's RC with a flower on her hat. She is too big for her stroller but this one is more comfortable for her and has a shade so she won't be too hot during the walk. Well, I wouldn't afford those strollers made for jogging.





I'm going to try to take RC swimming too at least once a week starting next month. I planned that before but after she was drinking the water from the pool, I stopped taking her. I think she will do good now that she is 2 1/2 years old. She did good a few months ago the last time I took her.









Just some pictures of flowers by the walkway and some that we picked for RC.




I thought of buying a threadmill but it will occupy a lot of space in our apartment. I also thought about Wii but the thing with that is that we live in a building, and I don't think our neighbors would want us to be jumping here in our unit.

I hope everybody had a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

Ola said...

If I can share this belive-the sooner children lear how to swim, the better-they are not so scared as later on

(Single)Mommy said...

Did you make that hat with the flower? It's very pretty. My daughter, Emma and I we go walking A LOT and I think it really helps but make sure you're walking at a fast pace and try to go uphills if poosible. Zumba is fun, too. Good luck!

My Adventures in Mommyland

jyothisethu said...

enjoyed your posts very much...
nice pictures also...

all the best...

Dhemz said...

very fashionista...I wish I can wear clothes like that when I jog...hehhehe!

great photos mamidear...:)

Mom Daughter Style said...

thanks for the thoughtful comments

Mom Daughter Style said...

Mommy- the flowers with hat is a semi- DIY.thanks for the tips too

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails