Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nintendo dress

Hi guys, I still don’t have pictures of mom and daughter tandem to show you so I’ll just show you some interesting stuff that I saw online earlier. I have mentioned this Gadgets Blog here before, the geekalerts.com  and the pictures are all credited to them.  Here are more of my picks from their website. A chocolate candle, how cool is this? It even has a chocolate aroma, great for the chocoholics like me.
All the doors in our apartment have a doorstop. I would love to have some creativity in them. The dormouse doorstop is super cute. I don’t like mice in real life but a plastic with pink ears will do.

How about a Nintendo dress? I think this would be a fun dress for Halloween. That’s fashion and fun together.

This one is called stupid toaster, but if I have made this, I wouldn’t call it stupid. RC will have fun eating this toasted bread. We don’t have a toaster now so this might be a good addition to our kitchen. Another great item for the kitchen is this animal pot holder. I just burned myself the other day while cooking because I did not use a pot holder. I think I will have more use on this one because I and RC can also use them as puppets.

For more pictures and cool tools, you can visit geekalerts.com. You can also get Carbonite offer codes
and Vistaprint coupons. I've been seeing a lot of blogs featuring savings on Vistaprint.

This post is brought to you by geekalerts.com

3 comments:

Pinch of thoughts said...

hahah nice pictures Ces! love that dress!

The Pepperrific Life said...

I like the toaster. If we had bread like that everyday, I'm sure my daughter would eat more.

Debbie said...

I had one of those chocolate candles and it sure did smell just like chocolate. But it made me crave chocolate all the time :)

Debbie - new follower from facebook friday

Let Them Eat Cake.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails