Thursday, July 14, 2011

Invitation Styles

I featured a children’s party invitations website here before and now I’ll write about wedding invitations. Although I did not attend a lot of weddings, I have seen a lot of wedding invitations. Some are really fancy and some are very simple.

Invitationstyles.com is offering free shipping on orders $40 and above. I will have hard time choosing which one because there are so many to choose from and all of them are simple but elegant designs. Luckily, I’m already married so there’s really no need for me to choose now. I notice they also have different shades of color from light to dark purple, the same thing with their red, from light to rich red.

I believe you can also order even if you need invitations for other occasions. They have thank you notes and even the DIY invitations. It’s amazing how much art a paper can hold. Here are some pictures I grabbed from their website. If you check it out, I’m sure you will find lots more that you will like.

This post is brought to you by invitationstyles.com. For discount wedding invitations, you can visit their website.

P.S. Thank you so much for visiting! I hope we all have a great weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails