Saturday, July 9, 2011

Brytonpick Floss Review




I've found an interesting dental floss product, and I was eager to review it. The good points about this product are it has a high-tech appearance and is very easy to handle. It's not bulky, so you can easily take it anywhere. I like that it's reuseable, the claim is that you can use it for up to 30 days, but so far I've only been using it a couple days, so I can't attest to that claim yet. I can easily put the floss device between my teeth to clean them and they seem to do a good job of clearing debris after eating.

The not-so-good points are that you have to be careful when inserting the metal between your teeth to ensure you don't cut your gums. I don't think they would be a good replacement for thorough cleaning with normal dental floss that you can put around your teeth and below the gum line.

Overall, I'm still happy with this product for quick cleaning between my teeth after eating. For more information, you can visit http://www.brytonpick.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails