Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Funky Monkey


You probably saw me wearing my funky monkey shirt at least twice in my blog posts. What I love about this shirt is the monkey because it’s funky! It looks and feels like a regular shirt but after many washes, it looks the same as when I first had it, even the pink monkey does not peel or fade. It’s very comfortable and it’s great for everyday. The shirt is a little long for me but that is because I’m a very short person.




You can check out the Tshirtprinting.net website to view more of their unique designs, they also have printed men’s t-shirts, printed ladies t-shirts, printed kid’s t-shirts, workwear, vests and promotional clothing.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails