Friday, July 22, 2011

Suze Orman fan

Do you watch Suze Orman? I watched her earlier. Maybe some of you are not a fan of her but I am. Actually I used to watch Clark Howard and Dave Ramsey before too. Speaking of Dave, I don’t know what happened to him, it seems he just disappeared from having a show on TV. Now, I only watch Suze. Other than that, I feel like I keep watching cartoons all the time. My daughter insists on having the TV on even if she is playing something else at our living room.


Anyway, one of the advices Suze Orman talks about is to have insurances. Be proactive and plan for your future and don’t let unexpected expenses affect your retirement goals. We should protect our love ones in case something happened. There are so many type of insurances. As we get older, we are introduced to AARP, Medicare supplement and even BurialInsurance.org. These are organizations for older Americans. AARP offers many types of insurance and give discounts to members, but you must be over 50 years old to join. I’m glad though that I’m still not at that age. I remember turning 30, and thinking, am I really this old? Well, I’m not yet 50 so I’m young!

I'm writing about insurance again. Boring? Actually, I just became an official SAHM and I'm still debating on what to do with the retirement plan I have from work. I might just take them all out since I don't know when I am going back to a regular full time job again.

 

2 comments:

Nimisha said...

Hello

You are doing an Awesome Job with your blog.The amount of information(Pics-text) in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject.I wish i could make my Homemade Facial blog like you and i started this blog as a source of inspiration from your blog

janakidiary said...

I'm a Suze Orman fan too! I watch her during the weekends here and I love how she makes sense every time. She inspires me with her advices :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails