Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mustache Egg, Fly Gun, Remote Control Wand, Smallest Iron

I'm featuring a Gadget Blog, it is called "GeekAlerts Gadgets for Geeks". If you are a person who likes gadgets, you should look at this blog. There are so many interesting things that you will find including some waterproof gadgets. Have you heard of invisible playing cards? How about a sexy shower curtain? They have it on their website. Some items that I find cute and funny are the Road Sweeper Desktop Vacuum, Mustache Egg Fryer and the Fly-Goodbye Bug Vacuum Gun, what a better way to cook your eggs and to get rid of bugs. I'm being tempted to order these items.


Some items that I found at their website:
Mustache Egg fryer
Fly-Goodbye Bug Vacuum Gun
Magic Wand Remote Control
smallest clothes flat iron.

You'll see a lot more from their website even kids' items that will help you entertain your kiddos. Howcome, I can't come up with super fun ideas like this? It's time to keep thinking. What would you invent if you can?

You won't only learn about these cool and fun gadgets but this blog also features coupons like Office Depot coupon and Vistaprint coupon. It's also great a great resource for a frugal person like me. Thank you GeekAlerts, I enjoyed your website! I will sure keep coming back to see more fun stuff.

This post is brought to you  by geekalerts.com

10 comments:

L.A.C.E. said...

awesome! thanks for sharing :D

Quay Po Cooks said...

I love gadgets. I am hopping over to the website to find out more. Thanks for the link.

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the GFC Blog Hop, I am following you via GFC and would love if you stopped by my newest blog Beauty Blog

Reasonably Less said...

Very Interesting, Love it! Nice site, I will be sure to come back to visit! Visiting you from twitter moms!

Rachel
www.reasonablyless.com
“Mommy freebies, coupons and Advice on using coupons”

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

My kids would love that bug vacuum:)

Thanks for joining our Mingle With Us Blog Hop and Giveaway again... be sure to come back next week too.

Amanda Joy
www.joyinthejumble.com

About a Mom said...

Hi! I am a new GFC follower from Thursday Hop! Please check out my new blog http://aboutamom.com :)

Sarah said...

A mustache egg fryer is kind of the best thing in the whole entire world...

Tammy said...

My kids would be all over the fly gun! I know...such simple inventions...why can't I think of something like that?

Thanks for linking up with us today for Thursday's Blog hop. Love that you joined us! :)

Evil Nelly said...

i need that fly gun,lol
that clothes iron is co cute!

hugs,
Nelly
www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

Mandi said...

The toilet shot glass icks me out! I saw a toilet coffee mug in a magazine recently, too. Lol! I'm following you from the Blog Hop! :)

Mandi
boredombustingmommy.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails