Sunday, October 23, 2011

Swimming

 

Whenever we go swimming in the morning and then go to the park in the afternoon, I feel like a productive mom and I don't feel so bad about sitting infront of the computer in between. RC loves to swim and giggles so hard once we hit the water. I need to buy her some swimming gear. It's a bummer because the last time I had a fever the next day. I think it was because the water was cold. RC is tougher than me.

I was inspired by this mom on TV and her two kids has progeria and she says that everyday her goal is to make her kids happy and she takes them everyday at the pool because that is what they love doing. However, I want to think that there is a lot of future for RC and I have to prepare her for it by not spoiling her. It is really hard to draw the line sometimes, motherhood is challenging. We love our kids but we want what is best for them so we also have to provide discipline.

5 comments:

kimmy said...

wow! PRETTY and COOL!

by the way, do you mind checking out on <a href="http://kimmyschemy.info/2011/10/a-whiz-kid.html”>A Whiz Kid</a>?

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

This is amazing! I love to follow your posts you're an inspiration!

see mine?
http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
:*

Dressing Up For Me said...

Swimming is a wonderful way to lose calories too! ;)

Dhemz said...

I can tell she loves water...super cute ni RC...love all her swimming suits!

Dhemz said...

I can tell she loves water...super cute ni RC...love all her swimming suits!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails