Friday, October 28, 2011

Bale Sandwich and Restaurant


I had a guest post here at my blog a few days ago about tightening your belt and one of the tips is to refrain from eating out. I'm here again posting buying ready to eat food. I love to eat out, but it's true that it is much cheaper to make your food from home. I don't have my own car and  I don't own a fancy phone so maybe this is something I can keep doing but I'll still try to make food from home more often to save more.

One of my New year's resolution for this year was to stop eating at restaurants too much but later this year, I think we ate out a lot again. However, this one is cheap, as you can see it is not fancy at all and the food is delicious. Sometimes  you can find the best food out there at the old and cheap places.



I believe this one is Vietnamese. They give you so much food too in one plate. We requested an additional plate for RC, she had rice and chicken.

Teriyaki chicken, garlic shrimp, spring roll and rice


Teriyaki beef, marinated chicken?, spring roll, some veggies and rice.


There are more than one Bale Restaurant here in Oahu. I am not sure with the other islands. I'll go back at this place for more great food.

Smiling Sally I'm also linking with Yummy Sunday

14 comments:

sexyjessie said...

I agreed with you, cooking at home is much cheaper. But with so much good food outside, u just can't stop eating them. :)

sexyjessie said...

BTW, hmmm, I think the Vietnamese it's mixed with Japanese fusion?

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Looks yummy.

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

New follower here. hope you'll FB.

http://mommieagainblog.blogspot.com

Susan Evans said...

Those food pictures look absolutely delicious!

Lalaine said...

yummy and looks very filling!

Baker Wannabe

cassandrasminicorner said...

What a perfect meal!

Visiting for YS!

Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/yummy-sunday-114-salted-fish-and-green-mango.html

mary. sunkissedlife said...

they have really good sandwiches too

lina@engagement rings said...

Makes me hungry :)
I'd love to try Vietnam food one day...

SmilingSally said...

It's nice to have someone prepare your food and eat it from a pretty blue and white plate.

Happy Blue Monday to you!

Cafe au lait said...

That made me hungry!

My Blue Monday.

Kim, USA said...

She is cute! And the food is awesome!

My Blue

Jessica said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes me hungry, visiting for YS, hope that you can visit me back too

http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2011/10/buffalo-wings-from-t-g-i-fridays.html

Perfectly Blended said...

the lumpia looks inviting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails