Friday, October 21, 2011

Article Review: Top 10 European Ski Resorts

I would love to go to Europe because I want to see the beautiful old castles and other historical sites, especially their architectural details. I would not have thought of going to Europe and ski, but when I was introduced to this article Top 10 European Ski Resorts, it seems so fun and the views are amazing. Now, if I can only make my body cooperate during cold weather and try skiing. The article is very precise with the destinations and has descriptions of each. It has great pictures too. Some of the places mentioned, I probably cannot even pronounce well, they are tongue twisters for me.

We know that Europe is also a safe place to visit in general and most people know how to speak English. A lot of Americans go to Europe to travel. I honestly never tried skiing yet and I haven’t been to Europe. I would love to go someday. It is just so far here from Hawaii and I think at this time I would have to go first to the Philippines which is my home country before I go to Europe.
If you would like to know about the top 10 European Ski Resorts, please visit http://john.articlealley.com/top-10-european-ski-resorts-2370845.html. The article also has a video of people skiing.
I will receive a small compensation writing a review for the article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails