Sunday, October 2, 2011

Picnic Tables and Park Benches

One of my ideas once we get a bigger space is that I want to make my own home tables and probably even picnic tables by combining some of the items that are already well made. I call it a semi DIY just like most of my projects are. I see inspirations at home remodel shows. Aside from customizing it yourself, it is another way to recycle. However, since I am no expert, I’ll probably have to learn it first and then I will need a lot of help especially if I am making something for the outdoors. For decorations inside the house, it is easier because you don’t have to worry much about how the décor will withstand the weather but it is different outside. Just like the parks, their benches and playgrounds have to be sturdy despite the rain, the mud etc.

If you want to purchase picnic tables or commercial park benches, you can do it the easy way and just buy it. The good thing about just buying is that most of the time, you are able to try and see it and you can also return it if you don’t like it.



Here’s RC sitting in one of the park benches.

This post is brought to you by Waste Wise Products. They specialize in selling green products at the lowest possible prices.

4 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

your daughter is the cutest!!!! :)

"I'm giving away a giant shopper from Paisley Clothing! Check my blog for details!"

Frank Vinyl said...

ahh so cute!!

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

Hi!. Following you through Super Stalker Sunday :)
Hope to see you around my place sometime ;). BTW...your baby girl is adorable!

Vantage Point Vintage said...

Very cute blog :)

Best,
Nicole D http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails