Sunday, October 2, 2011

Boat Shoes

Temptation is knocking once again. I am beginning to believe that sometimes having very small feet has an advantage. I probably own more pairs of shoes if it’s easy to find my shoe size. A lot of times, I find the right size but not the right shoes for my feet. These shoes are what I am talking about. Since size 4.5- 5 is not available, I am going to have to pass.


Boat shoes are beginning to be popular nowadays; you can view a history about them in Wikipedia. They can also be called topsiders. The Lacoste boat shoes and Sebago shoes looks very comfortable as pictured above.  Do you own a boat shoes? I don’t have one yet. I think they look cute, casual, comfy and durable.  Although I like shoes and sandals with at least an inch and a half of heels, this boat shoes will be great for running errands and going places with RC. I can wear them all year round.

I will receive small compensation writing about boat shoes. This post is brought to you by Infinityshoes.com.

8 comments:

janakidiary said...

I bought mine in navy blue and white but it's a local brand and super cheap. I wear it when I drive. I agree, it's super comfy :)

Mindy said...

Stopping by from the Alexa Hop! I'd love it if you'd stop by my page at http://moneysavingmindy.blogspot.com.Thanks, and have a great day! :)

Mindy

Jessi Gonzalez said...

Stopping by and following on twitter, facebook and GFC from the Alexa Blog Hop. I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow however you please :)

God bless,
Jessi Greenmamajama
http://green-mama-jama.blogspot.com/

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Super cool shoes! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

balkis said...

Cool, comfy shoes! Thanks for the comment. I hope you'll follow me back!

-Balkis
http://www.babablogweb.blogspot.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

Ces, I just bought a new pair in snakeskin blue! It was 50% and so comfy, ang sarap ilakad. Yun nga lang it´s a half size bigger because like you I have small feet but it´s okay na rin. ;)

Dressing Up For Me said...

Oops, my bad! They aren´t boat shoes pala Ces, they´re loafers, hehe. It´s been a long time since I´ve worn boat shoes. The lat time I think was when I was in college.

Pam said...

My daughter has a pair of those and she loves them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails