Sunday, October 30, 2011

Groovy Kid Nation Kid's Songs CD Review


If your children loves kid's songs with groovy music, this CD is the one to get. I can’t complain about the music of Groovy Kid Nation "Music In Motion" Children's Music CD. RC tells me “Mom, let’s dance!”  I was going to take pictures of her dancing but I had to dance with her.
As of learning various kinds of musical instruments, I believe RC is a little too young for that. I think it is also better if this is a DVD so we can watch which instrument is playing while listening to the sounds. Even though, I’m glad that we were given the chance to try Groovy Kid Nation.  The music and the dancing is fun.
There is also a small booklet that comes with it. RC likes reading even just pointing at colors and pictures, she can make her own story from the booklet so it's a learning experience. 
You can buy the Groovy Kid Nation "Music In Motion" Children's Music CD from Amazon for about $16+ which can be eligible for free shipping.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Blogger Broadcast said...

Very nice. Thanks for stopping by, following your blog.

songs for kids said...

These songs which i think create a sense of Nationality among the children.Most of the children are working for the beneficial of unity.These songs are helpful in creating unity in people.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails