Saturday, October 29, 2011

Solar Powered Watch

Many people now rely on a cellphone for telling time. I’ve had conversations with other people who are like me who just use their cellphones.  How about you? Do you use a watch or a cellphone to tell time? 

Thankfully, somebody gave me a watch a few weeks ago as I shared here at my blog. However, the design is funky and will not fit well for any occasion. I will need a watch that I can wear anywhere.  All my watches have dead batteries and sometimes it makes more sense to buy a new one because of the cost of changing the batteries if you do not know how to change it yourself. 

My next watch will probably be solar powered. I think it is trending nowadays, you would not have to worry about changing batteries.  It's also eco-friendly. Thank goodness, they invented this.  I’ve been looking at ladies watches online lately, I just can’t decide yet.  I’m looking for a price that I can afford. I believe they are worth it because of the quality and convenience especially for somebody like me who have watches I can’t use because all of their batteries are dead.  I wouldn’t be looking for a particular brand as long as it’s of great quality and something that I can use for many years.
Does anybody use a solar powered watch? What do you think of it?



This post is brought to you by  bluedial.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never worn a solar powered watch but it certainly sounds like a great idea. I have several watches but I also have the problem of dead batteries!:) Have a good Sunday.

Sarah Kay said...

Hey, I just hopped over from the weekend hoppers blog hop from Family approve.

I am your newest GFC follower:)

I would love it if you could stop by and follow back and check out my blog (and giveaways) sometime!

Hope your having a great weekend!

Sarah Kay
@ http://magicallifeofmamas.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails