Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Better World Facebook Game Review

Do you play games on Facebook? I have tried some Facebook games. Although they are fun, I quickly realize that they can consume an amount of time that I cannot afford. I’m sure most of you are busy and can relate to what I am discussing here. However, even for busy women like us, we do need a little time to relax and play a good computer game.



A game that I tried recently is A Better World in Facebook. In this game, you get rewards for being good. I played it a few consecutive nights just recently and it is one of the games that are realistic and positive.
As you go through the game, you’ll come across Department of Do Good, Community Garden,  Arcade, Gratuity Grotto, Better Pets, Three Cycle, Thump A Thought and more. You will have the chance to show your gratitude, fight or thump your negative thoughts, recycle, play at the arcade and do other good deeds. You will have a list of daily missions. Even at the start of the game, it promotes a sense of confidence and style. I enjoyed being able to choose what my character will wear and what my house decorations would be virtually. Once you get more money or rewards, you'll be able to shop.
You’ll also be inspired by other people who are playing the game because this game allows you to share the good deeds that you did from before. 
Overall, A Better World game which is developed by ToonUps is highly recommended if you play games on Facebook or if you are the type of parent that allows your kids to play games. It’s both fun and positive. I wish I had more time to play it. You’ll just have to sign in to your Facebook account and join the fun in playing A Better World.
For more information about ToonUps, you can visit Toonups.com and you can follow them in Twitter @ToonUps

Disclaimer: I was given the opportunity to share my thoughts and opinions on A Better World. I received a gift card as a thank you for my participation. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i'm currently playing Monster pet shop...it's not a Facebook game but an Apple game...where you can add neighbors via FB.hehe.


♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
shopyapi.com

~April~ said...

I just hopped by to Say Hi Sunday! :-)
Followed you on GFC
http://ramblingandadventure.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails