Sunday, October 16, 2011

MyClyns Food Wash Review



This is  a review of MyClyns Food Wash.
I think it is a great idea to make a product out of natural ingredients and use it to clean food. First I sprayed it to the lettuce and it felt like it has been conditioned. If you use a conditioner on your hair, it feels something like that.  After you spray it, you will have to rub the food I think for further cleaning. Then you rinse it. I know that the cleaner is all rinsed because I can no longer feel it. I'll use this definitely on other fruits and vegetables.

I like it because:
It is easy to use
I feel that the fruits and vegetables are safer to eat.
It is made of natural ingredients and it's 100% natural.
You can join the team of Union Spring Wellness, the company who developed MyClyns Food Wash. For more information, you can go to http://unionspringswellness.com/joinOurTeam.aspx.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails