Friday, October 21, 2011

Fabric Painting With a Toddler


RC loves anything about coloring. I tried fabric painting with her. These are photos when her hair was still long. We used her old faded top that she also used as a dress when she was younger.



She is having a hard time squeezing the fabric paint out so she just worked her own wonders to the shirt.

This is her work of art. 


 
I think it is much better when I help her. 

This is what happens when I don't make her use an apron while painting, even the dress she was wearing got painted. 


I love being a stay at home mom!

I'm linking with Motivate Me, Just Something I whipped Up, More the Merrier Monday, Making the World Cuter , Craft Catwalk, Creative Bloggers Party and Hop. A Round Tuit, Amaze Me Monday, You Rock, Show and Tell Friday

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see that your daughter takes her painting seriously!:) Have a wonderful weekend!

Domina said...

I love the pics! I think I will let my kiddos try it out, but we are def going to be outside. I have 3 of them and they are a handful!

I am hosting another giveaway for Baby Tone DVDs....and thought you might be interested. It is a great gift for a new mom who would love to workout with their baby while bonding. Would love it if you could stop by! http://getittogetherdomina.blogspot.com/2011/10/baby-tone-dvd-giveaway.html

ana said...

Awww how fun! The Chitlin loves coloring too...but so far it's just w/crayons. I'm going to break out he finger paints for the first time... I just need to mentally prepare myself for the mess first! Lol =)

Mom Fashion World said...

Looks like she had a great time painting.
Good job, RC!

Cylia said...

so cute!

Jill said...

Oh now that looks like fun! I love the fun of painting with kids - but really don't like the clean up afterwards!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails