Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Little Black Dress


RC is practicing the "mean model" look here. I don't even have to teach her. She's such a natural.



Here's another project that I made a few days ago, a little black dress for RC. Sometimes I wonder why I make these because I just went shopping yesterday and kids clothes can be very cheap especially when they are on sale. I guess I don't like throwing things away and if they're clothes like this one, RC can wear it many times.



Sorry if I have been filling my blog with reviews instead of personal posts. Sometimes, it is hard to keep up and have fillers in between the reviews. I'm in the process of categorizing my blog posts. I think that would be good because my blog has become all over the place and does not have a particular niche. I wish I knew how to make a better format for my blog and have more time.

By the way, thanks a lot for all who already entered my giveaways. I think I'm getting better at promoting them. I got more entries this time from the ones I just posted a few days ago. Today has been a good day again because I just learned this afternoon that I won an oven cleaner giveaway from another blog. Seriously, since I started joining giveaways, I already won t-shirt, gift cards, apron and other kitchen items, hand sanitizers. That's what I can remember for now.

I'm linking with Tutorial Tuesday, wordless/wordful wednesday, We did it,  Show and Tell Friday, Friday Favorites, Feathered Nest,  Inspiration Friday, Sassy Sites,  You Rock

10 comments:

Ola said...

I like the dress you have created and you look both very well in these outfits!

Rose world said...

Hi! Blog hopping and like reading your posts! You have a lovely daughter. How old is she?

mary. sunkissedlife said...

You're so creative with RC's clothes! I love it and I love your skirt.

Kristi McInerney said...

adorable!

MsXpat said...

Very cute and cool lil black dress :0)

Mom Fashion World said...

Great job, Mommy!
Ang galing mo palang tumahi.
Very special and dress ni RC na 'iyan... made by
mommy with love.

Coffee Girl said...

Cutest LBD ever!

Alice Law said...

Little women in black, so sweet!

Dressing Up For Me said...

Aww, what a very pretty dress! Love the bow and patching that you did there, Ces. So elegant and stylish and at the same time girly pa rin for RC. :)

Chris said...

Hi there, what a darling little dress you made for your daughter and she is so cute. I found and am now following you through My Romantic Home and will visit often. Please check out my blog and perhaps you will follow me also. I would love that. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails