Friday, October 28, 2011

Apartment Mailboxes


Does anybody else blog about mailboxes aside from myself? I don’t mind writing about mailboxes.  Maybe someday I will have a great nice mailbox outside my home instead of checking apartment mailboxes. Checking the mail has been a part of our everyday routine. Even RC says “Let’s check the mail.” It’s actually one of her tricks so we will go to the park after I checked the mail.  If not, she would cry and won’t walk back to the apartment unless I “drag” her. 
Community mailboxes are actually pretty convenient.  The mail lady comes at the same time and there’s a sign if the mail came or not within the day. I only get to see her every once in a while. If you live in a house and you’re a stay at home mom, you probably will have some kind of communication with the mailman.  I remember my grandma would talk to the mailman when I still lived in the Philippines. 
I think some of the cluster mailboxes can also be used in garages for storage and organization of tools and other things so they’re not an eyesore in the garage.

For more information about CBU mailboxes, please check out approvedclustermailboxes.com. This post is brought to you by their website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails