Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Heart Tea Collection

Since Tea Collection gave a dress and pants to RC almost a year ago, I’ve mentioned Tea Collection at least three more times here. If you are reading my blog since last year, you may have also seen RC wear the dress at least three times here. I think it might be time to buy from their website because they are having an extra 20% off on already discounted items. I check out their website often for girls clothing and this is the only time I’ve seen this deal.

Since RC was born, I’ve really enjoyed looking at kid’s fashions because I love to dress her up. For me, it is even more fun than dressing myself up. If you go to their website, in some way it is like looking through a kid’s fashion magazine. I also love looking at their fan page on Facebook because of all the pictures of cute kids wearing their clothes. I became more active in Facebook since I made my own fan page for my blog.
More information about Tea collection:
They are a luxury clothing brand for kids
They also sell women’s clothes.
They have original prints inspired by various countries.

Did anyone order from Tea Collection? Do they have a better deal at Nordstrom or online? I went to Nordstrom rack but I did not see their pieces there or perhaps I did not look enough. Please share your thoughts.

2 comments:

Aileen Kim said...

such pretties...i gotta go check the ones for boys!

Dressing Up For Me said...

Such pretty dresses! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails