Friday, October 7, 2011

Max's of Manila Restaurant


I love Max's of Manila even when I was still in the Philippines.  I was so excited to go here and order. When I was working, I take advantage of the Filipino food that I can buy near where I work but now I don't get to buy them easily.



I love banana ketchup, I buy it from the Asian store when I get the chance.


We're getting used to our short hair.




We regret ordering the pork sisig, they put minced ginger in it. I don't want to chew on ginger.  I'm pretty sure they changed the way they cooked it this time 'cause this was not the first time I ordered this at Max's.


I almost forgot to take some pictures. We got a corner seat again, very condusive to take pictures.



Have a great weekend! While you are here, I hope you enter my giveaways. I also have giveaways coming soon. My next giveaway will be a watch with interchangeable straps.

3 comments:

J said...

Inggit ako, may Max's diyan. Dito wala. :-(

mary. sunkissedlife said...

I love Max's too specially the chicken of course! This post just made me hungry for some Max's. I've never tried the pork sigsig. OMG I want their buku pandan right now.

Yona said...

The food looks good - I wonder what banana sauce tastes like.

I'm stopping by from Say Hi Sunday.

I am now a new Google Connect Friend and would love if you stop by my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails