Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shrimp Tomato Pasta


This was the first time I tried this recipe we found online, I modified it based on the ingredients I had.  I think it is worth sharing.  It's easy and delicious. I don't really have the exact amount of the ingredients but this is how I remember doing it.

1. I put the garlic in the pan first, and then onions. When the onions are translucent,  I added the shrimps and chopped bratwurst.

2. I added the diced tomatoes (from a can).
3. I added some spices --thyme, salt and pepper.
4. It wasn't thick enough so I added a small can of tomato sauce.

5. While I was cooking the sauce, I was also cooking the pasta. Here's how it looked like after. I know my bowl was messy.


While you're here, please feel free to enter my giveaways (right corner of my blog). They're easy to join and most of them are low entries.

I haven't been visiting much blogs lately because it's a little busier than usual and I'm a little bombarded with products I have to review as you can see from my previous posts and I still have more. On a good note, I won a $25 gift card which is great, all I did was retweet. Now RC will have more clothes because it's for a kid's clothing website.

I'm linking with Saturday Nite SpecialWeekend Wrap Up and Show and Tell Saturday, Sundae Scoop DIY Project Parade  Think Pink Sundays Sister Sunday Link Party, Nifty Thrifty Sunday, Not Baad Sunday, Remodelaholic, Time Out Tuesday

8 comments:

Ola said...

I never thought of this combination of indigrients, but who knows...looks good:)

Dvr Dame said...

Looks yummy!

Loi said...

Oooh! That looks really delicious!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!!

www.laestetica.com.ph
www.squidoo.com/get-to-know-dr-almond-derla

Pounds4Pennies said...

Yummy. I love shrimp. I always modify the recipe to how I like it.

Lindsay said...

Ooh, shrimp pastas are one of my faves. I wanna try this!

Nini Style said...

Wow! This looks delicious!! I have to try.
Xo

Veronica said...

Hmmm...now I am hungry and want lunch straight away... This liiks delish. I love love shrimp so will put this on the list to try for sure!

Veronica

Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

FeltByRae said...

That looks scrummy ands such a useful recipe for me as I currently have half a bag of shrimp sitting in my freezer waiting for me to get inspired - I love tomatoey pasta dishes so I'll be giving this a go for supper later in the week... thanks :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails