Monday, August 8, 2011

Telescopes



When I was a little girl, I remember asking my dad for a telescope. I think it was the curiosity of the little girl in me. I see myself in RC at times; she loves to look at the sky, the moon and the stars during the night. When we go and stay at a cabin that is one of our activities after eating dinner. She also points to the sun with a squinting face and tell me that it’s there. If someday, RC asks me for a telescope, I will definitely consider buying one for her to feed her curiosity and maybe mine too.



I did not know that there are so many types of telescopes like dobsonian telescopes and refractor telescope. Right now, we only own a binocular and we don’t even use it. Whenever we go to touristy places where I have to chance to use the built in coin operated telescope, I usually try it to have a closer look of the view.

By the way, here's one of my favorite sky pictures that I took during one of our staycations.



This post is brought to you by SkiesUnlimited.net. If you would like to view telescopes for sale, please take a look at their website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails