Monday, August 29, 2011

DIY Waist Extender








I'm not pleased with this DIY. The zipper was not copperating so even if I tried to extend the buttons, there will still be an issue with the zipper as you can see in the last picture. My inspiration in making this DIY waist/button extender was seen on TV. One of those enticing infomercials. I made this a few weeks ago and since it did not work, I wasn't thinking of sharing it but well, crafting is either yay or nay and this one is a nay for me!


I hope everyone started the week right! Enjoy the rest of the week.

6 comments:

Dressing Up For Me said...

Ces, this is a wonderful idea!

By the way, how did you attach the rubber elastic to the button, did you cut it first or just sew the button on top of it?

Candice said...

Cool waist extender!Thank you for this post.

Mom Daughter Style said...

Che, I did not cut it, I just sewed it by hand

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! I am going to have to make a few. New Follower from MBC

www.barefootnparadise.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Neat idea! Not sure you could do anything about the zipper though! Good to try these things!

Thanks for linking to the Creating Success Worldwide blog hop!! Hope you'll come back again next week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

mary. sunkissedlife said...

I used to do that to my pants when I was pregnant. The maternity pants never fit me well, they were always so big and baggy on me so I used this method and just covered it with a bella band. Great minds think alike ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails