Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Adult Halloween Costumes At Edenfantasys

Warning: Please do not click on the links if you are under 18 years of age.

I have noticed a lot of bloggers writing for EdenFantasys recently so I checked it out. They are more than just an adult shop, if you would like to shop for Halloween costumes they also have really awesome outfits. Last year, when I took RC to go trick or treating, there were moms and dads wearing some great looking costumes. This year, I will wear a costume because I believe Halloween should also be for adults. Here are some unique outfits from Edenfantasys.  Which would you choose? I’m thinking of the khaki sheriff costume because I can still wear it as a top on a non-Halloween day. The dresses are very cute too, and since I’m a short person, they would not look too short with me wearing them.

 
It’s been a long time since I wore lingerie. Why? Cause all of them are in size extra small and my size now is at least medium. I’m sure a lot of mommies like to feel sexy sometimes, okay, maybe a lot of times. Whatever your size is, Edenfantasys have sizes from extra small to Plus sizes.

For a limited time, you will receive a free gift with any order. You can even choose which free gift you would like, you can choose from a tote bag, body wipes or a t-shirt. The t-shirt is selling on their site for $15. This is another reason why I am going to shop at Edenfantasys for the first time. I love freebies! They are also offering FREE express delivery so you’ll get your items in no time.

If you have a friend that is having a bachelorette party, Edenfantasys is a great site to shop. You’ll make the party really fun with their party favors.


Disclosure: I will receive a gift card in exchange for this post.

2 comments:

ana said...

I say go for the sheriff costume! I was just thinking about Halloween and how I haven't dressed up in years! It would be fun to do something as a fam...like this year I was thinking Snow White for the Chitlin, Evil Queen for me, and Grumpy for the Mr.! hahaha

mary. sunkissedlife said...

Joe and I always dress up in matching costumes! LOL. This year I wanted to go as Princess Jasmine and Aladdin but I can't convince him to dress up in a vest and whatever kind of pants Aladdin wears. When the kids were smaller and had no input on what they wanted to wear we used to have matching costumes. I love halloween!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails