Thursday, August 25, 2011

Peace, Love, Smile, Justice

Some pictures taken a few days ago. My apartment is a mess, I need more organization skills or maybe I need to stop blogging for awhile. RC's dress is ordered from Zulily.

RC wanted me to put my bunny ears on too. See, it's not just me who wants matching outfits.


Here's where I got the title of this blog post.

Weekend is coming! What are your plans? I think I am starting to get over my cough, finally! Yesterday, I even went with my neighbor/ friend to try a different playground by the school. RC enjoyed it except it was too hot going  home. I felt the sun directly pricking my skin but I can't hide it because I was pushing the stroller and I was wearing shorts and flip flops. Next time, I know better.

7 comments:

Pink MagaLine said...

Cute tulle skirt for your daughter. But the bunny ears are cuter. Hihi!

Brittany said...

Following you back from You Me & Remy! Thanks for stopping by!

xx Brittany

Noelle Chantal said...

She looked so adorable with the bunny ears and those frilly pink skirt!! :) super cute!!

Alice Law said...

Tht's pretty sweet little T! I love RC's skirt too, it's like a ballerina tutu, so adorable... and the bunny ears, I wish to get some for my kids too!^^

Wishing you and family a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

peace, love and smile! i love it!

gengen said...

I like your Facebook....Hope you visit mine and like my facebook...

Anonymous said...

It makes me smile!!
I'm a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop.
Hope you can check out my page

Briny
http://soberchiclifestyle.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails