Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spoiled Child of Mine




Just a couple of pictures of us from a few days ago before we went out to the park. I just noticed the first picture, my face looks lighter and then the second one it looks dark.

The reality of being a SAHM is really starting to kick in with all the mess in my apartment and RC getting more and more spoiled each day. A mom needs a lot of patience, I only have one kid and she can tear the house down in a few minutes. She's very tricky too, she knows that whatever she does, all she has to do is give me a kiss and mommy is not mad anymore.

I hope everyone had a great Wednesday! Thanks for the continued clicks and visits on my blog. I just reached 200 likes in Facebook, hooray!

4 comments:

ChicSassyMom said...

So cute! :) Oh my Mommy Ces! True, our kiddos are turning to be spoiled (hopefully not brats) LoL. Although, sometimes I can't help but call Chase as one. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures of you and your daughter!

Brenda H said...

Even though I can see that I am the first commenter, someone has to start it off! I have babysat throughout ages and have been amazed at how fast things go from organized to messy!

Enjoy those kisses...eventually the quantity we are used to stops coming in!

Working Mommy said...

I love her outfit...super cute!

WM

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails