Monday, August 22, 2011

New Violet's Grill








Some pictures of us yesterday at New Violet's Grill. We purchased a coupon online and it was one of the only two choices. It was my first time there and it looks like a run down restaurant with outdated seating.It was not what I expected. However, the food is great especially the one at the last picture, with the coupon, the price is right too. We had a good deal. I ordered the miso soup because I'm still coughing and still having some sore throat.

RC was sleeping while we were eating. Whenever I put her head down at first she would wake up but I finally was able to make her lay down on the chair and so I was able to eat.

8 comments:

Alice Law said...

Looks quite similar to Japanese bento. RC must be real tired, she looks so serene sleeping on your laps.

oomph. said...

never heard of this place...the food looks good, though??

where is this?

Jessa Dobbs said...

I have this issue EVERY TIME we go out (which is why it's rare). My daughter isn't so good about sleeping though. I usually just don't eat, or DH has to stand with her.

That looks super yummy though


Jessa Dobbs
http://onceamomdobbs.blogspot.com/

Live Laugh Love said...

please follow me thanks

Keli said...

Holy cow that salad looks amazing!!

Thanks for linking up with Friendly Wednesday, I haven't been able to get the button to work either, I'm not sure what's going on with it.

New Follower!
www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

Mmmm, wanna have that bento box too! RC´s antok na?

Alissabeth said...

Looks yummy! So sweet that your little one was asleep!

FOllowing from the Alexa hop.

www.faithfamilyfrugality.com

Working Mommy said...

All that food looks SO good...and its making me hungry!

New follower!

WM

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails