Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Easy Convenient Quick Cloths




I needed to have some motivation to clean our furniture and Scott’s Liquid Gold just gave me that extra reminder when I was accepted to try their product. I received a package of Easy Convenient Quick Cloths or the Wood Wipes Polishing Cloths. It’s really very easy, no mess, no need to use small towels or rags to spray or put on your cleaning solution, just wipe and toss! It’s just what I want to make cleaning a little bit easier. I had to clean a wooden chair that has been gathering dust at the corner for the first try. I took some before and after pictures, unfortunately, the camera did not do too well to capture the difference. You can also use these wipes on leather and vinyl.

Scott's Liquid Gold is currently offering FREE Shipping for the entire month of August. These wood wipes sells for only $4.49 and it has 20 moistened wipes that you can easily use. They have more cleaning items that you can choose from their website like cleaning sprays and this Wood Wash Sample size that is on sale for only $0.99. With the free shipping offer, you can’t go wrong with buying it.

To be updated with the deals and promotions they have, you can follow them in Twitter @scottliquidgold and you can LIKE them on Facebook HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Great tip, thanks. ~Shen

Dhemz said...

great review...I still have to do mine...weeee...muntik ko nang makalimutan..:)

I really like this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails