Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DinneRevolution for Free

Chef Jeff just sent me a free copy of his recipes! This e-cookbook is selling for $27 and he's giving it away for free to my readers.
I'll buy the ingredients for the ones I am going to try this weekend. I'm a little lousy about posting home made cooking here but I'll try to provide you feedback through blog posts when I tried them.

Here is the link to get the free offer-- http://www.dinnerevolution.com/free-offer There's lot of recipes!

I want to make sure that I am giving the right instruction to my readers so I tried the link. When you click on the link and enter your email address, you can close that window. You will get an email that says "Confirm Your Subscription". After you confirmed, you will receive another email containing the copy of the e-cookbook. It's easy.


Why you should take advantage of this?

1. It's free!
2. Very family-friendly
3. Healthy
4.Have less than 10 ingredients
5.They are easy.
6. You will also receive the grocery saving e-book and a menu planner. Both of which I found helpful especially now that I am going to spend my days mostly at home.

I am going to print most of the recipes and put it in a binder so I can have it at hand when I cook.

Thanks a lot Chef Jeff!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails