Saturday, August 13, 2011

Featuring: The Little Igorot (my cousin's daughter)

Another niece of mine, my kuya's (older male cousin) daughter. She is too cute, about half a year older than RC. When we were in the Philippines, everyone was amazed of her tricks and her vocabulary. She memorized the character toys she was playing. She is a very smart little girl. She reminds me of RC because she likes to dress up too. I think she would qualify as a model, she can follow instructions very well, smile or act silly infront of the camera.







I hope you enjoyed looking at her pictures. The last one was when she was in Baguio  (Philippines), she was dressed up as a little Igorot if I am not mistaken.  She probably got a lot taller now and even smarter.

4 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

hello! visiting and following via sunday hop. Your blog is really nice.


i love those photos...all of them and your little one is soo cute!

have a great weekend and i would love for you to follow me back!
betty

mary. sunkissedlife said...

Oh she's a cutie! and yes that is an Igorot costume. We visited Baguio during our trip to PI in April. It's so nice there and cold too.

ana said...

Hi! New follower from the blog hop! Your pics are so cute. We are hoping to take our little girl to the Philippines one day...especially since I haven't been there since I was 6!

http://theydontcallmeblankfornothing.blogspot.com

Pinch of thoughts said...

so cute the pamangkin of yours! very colorful talaga ang native dress nila. hi Cez!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails