Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Baby Presents (over two years ago)

I’ve been thinking if I am going to apply for work at home jobs online but I realized that there are just so much interruptions at home that I’m not able to concentrate. I keep browsing the internet usually for cute things like baby animal hats and customized baby blankets. RC is a big girl now and I am still very fascinated at looking at baby items. When I go to the mall, at the clothing section, I still notice those super cute outfits when I pass by. I mentioned that I went to Ross two weeks ago and I still looked at the infant clothing. Just today, I searched about the history of baby showers.

Here's a picture of me with some gifts that I received when I was pregnant.




Probably when RC is a school girl, I would still want to stay home. I want to be able to attend those parents and teachers meetings. I don’t want to be tired when RC goes home from school. I still want to be able to do things that I want to do like crafting (and blogging!). Working has been a good experience but I guess my priority now is more on how will I be a better mom. But in the future, if our finances are not sufficient, I would be back to the workforce, whichever is best for the family.

I'm linking with Friendly Wednesday

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang cute cute ng mga dress, hello!! gud aftie..

The Angry Scot said...

You get the Versatile Bloggers Award from The Angry Scot!

http://the-angry-scot.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Newest follower from blog hop! Would love a follow back to
http://imnotatrophywife.com

laura

minifilhasara said...

His blog is very beautiful and shows a mother with great love for his daughter.
Being a mother is something very good and fills our hearts with joy.
I am Brazilian and I have a lot of pleasure eme star following your blog!
God bless you!

Asia said...

From monday mingle hop

nice blog you have! and i am your new follower look forward to more post.

my blog is a lady in the making
at jbraggs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Stay home love for the time being and enjoy every minute you can with her. The years go by fast enough and these moments can not be re-created.
You will have plenty of time to go back to work, and if you are the crafty type and love baby things, why not make them at your time being and open an store on "Etsy" shop like so many other mothers. Enjoy the time with your daughter and do all the things a child will remember in the future !

Lisa R Charles said...

I remember those days like if it were yesterday, baby showers are awesome! I've been home now with my babies for 13 years, never went back to work and don't plan too now. Work outside of my home that is ;-)

New follower from MBC. Nice to meet you.

The How To Mommy said...

That is such a cute picture! I get lost online all the time by drifting to "window shop." Found you from Monday mingle.

Dhemz said...

ang daming gifts....so cute! me too...I prefer to be a SAHM....hirap kasi pag career woman...lalo na dito sa tate...unlike satin sa pinas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails