Saturday, August 27, 2011

From a Mommy Dress to a Toddler Dress

DIBefore:


After without the straps:
I thought RC looked more mature without straps so I decided to put them from the excess fabric.

 Finished toddler dress (front)

Finished toddler dress (back)
I added a flower to hide some imperfections and I folded the back part where I can easily adjust it in the future so she can use it for a long time. She can probably use it as a top later on.

I decided to stop making those flower clips, making these clothes for RC is my new hobby. A good way to recycle and they don't need to be perfect as usual.

14 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

It turned out really pretty.

Sarah Lynn said...

Adorable!

wendy said...

wow, you made a pretty nice dress. with straps make her look so girly cute... just right for her age:-).

Pink MagaLine said...

Pareho pala tayong mahilig sa DIY. Ganda ng gawa mo huh. I like it! Bagay kay RC:)

Groovy Baby Blog said...

Wow great idea looks beautiful !,following you on GFC.
Tati
http://Groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

Working Mommy said...

Wow...such a great outfit! This would be a great way to reuse some of my old clothes that don't fit anymore for Lulu!

WM

April said...

super cute! love it!

SV said...

I love your about me message. I fee the same way about traveling ;-)
The little dress you created is darling and your little model is just as cute.

Mystiqua said...

This is adorable! I am going to try this! Thanks for the idea!
Stopping by from MBC! Visit me over at http://pursuitoftitus2.com

Jill said...

Beautiful refashion of that dress! It looks so adorable on your gorgeous daughter!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

Looks great. I love refashion projects for me or the kids! Thanks for linking up!
Emily
domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

This is such a great idea. I would never have thought about that. I'm following you from MBC. If you wnt to check out my blog it's www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com
Have a Wonderful week
Michelle

Brave Brooke said...

I love the addition of the flower! Too cute!

Cassandra said...

Looks great! I love a refashion!!! Also love the flower :)

Cass
http://casscansew.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails