Saturday, August 20, 2011

Breakfast Time



Good morning everyone! I just woke up about thirty minutes ago and here I am blogging already. Anyway, here is an experimental breakfast I made yesterday. It wasn't bad, I think it's because I like what the ingredients that I mixed up. It was very easy, just onions, potatoes, spam, mushroom and one egg. I gave RC some of this but all she ate was the spam. Today, it's time for breakfast again. What did you have? I wonder what I will making this morning. It’s not time to experiment because I have more person that will have to approve my cooking.

I guess we will have ham, bacon and eggs, the usual breakfast that we have on the weekends. Does that sound like a low carb breakfast? Probably not. I have to be more organized with preparing meals, it’s one of my goals but so far, I just pick anything that it in the pantry or the refrigerator. It is better if I schedule what we eat so we wouldn’t be eating the same dishes and I won’t be tempted to go to the nearby restaurant. I’ve been taking some pictures of what I have been eating lately, maybe I will share that in another blog post.

Have a Happy Saturday!

12 comments:

Dressing Up For Me said...

I think I had a peanut butter sandwich and strawberry yoghurt for breakfast this morning. Lunch is ¨ginisang ampalaya¨ with tomatoes, bell peppers and egg. ;)

I missed eating Spam!

mary. sunkissedlife said...

We had fried rice this morning! I think having a meal plan is really helpful. I tried it a few times and it saved me a lot of time because I didn't have to think about what to make. I just made what was on the plan. I haven't made a meal plan in a while though, been too busy (blogging). LOL.

Jeanie Cullip said...

I have not cooked with spam .. but that actually looks pretty good.. I may have to try it.

Following you from Weekend Blog Hop!

a latte of blessings & giggles,
Jeanie
www.cupofjoewithjeanie.com

Good Girl Gone Green said...

I had a banana, kale, wheat grass, date, sunflower seeds, almond, protein smoothie!! So yum! :)

mikenbecca said...

Sarap naman nyan, penge lol!

ChicSassyMom said...

Hi Mommy Ces, yummy breakfast! ^_^ By the way, I tagged you in a post. I'm sharing three awards with you. ^_^

http://www.chicsassymom.com/2011/08/blog-awards-in-threes-and-pr.html

The Pepperrific Life said...

Looks like a really yummy breakfast. Haha, my daughter loves spam too.

Kaycee said...

I had to take breakfast to church this morning and totally spaced, SO I had grocery store breakfast rolls. Great taste, not so healthy! LOL. I have a recipe on my blog that would be perfect for you, it's a breakfast burrito thing and you can easily vary it as well as freeze, thaw, and eat! I don't know the link offhand, so I'm giving you my main blog link. Good luck with those healthy breakfasts!!! Might I suggest freeze ahead things! They are my favorites!!!

http://craftyzoowithmonkeys.blogspot.com

vitaMinn style said...

Yumm!,!! I actually miss cooking! We tend to eat out a lot in the summer and my kitchen is calling my name already!

Know what, I think this dish is going to taste good with pineapple too!!

Josiet said...

Looks yummy! I just had a toasted bread with sunny side up =)

My Travel Folio

Dhemz said...

wow, looks very appetizing...magaya nga...ehehehe....:)

riza said...

great idea for breakfast :) new follower here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails