Sunday, August 28, 2011

Salmon Cakes



Salmon cakes are easy to make, you can find a lot of recipes online (I just learned). I did not even look for one when I made this. Crab cakes are my inspiration. Just mix the ingredients, cover with bread crumbs and fry.

Ingredients not shown in the first picture- oil, spinach, bread crumbs, salt and pepper

I'm linking with Motivate Me, Something I whipped, More the Merrier, Making The World Cuter, Craft Catwalk, Creative Blogger, Round Tuit, Amaze Me  Show Your Stuff


---------------------------------------
Don't forget to enter my giveaways.
Uprinting Flyers Giveaway (250 pcs) $50 Ends 9/4 and YMX Flower Clouds Sun Tee $89 Ends 9/3

Thanks for the Likes in Facebook and new follows!

6 comments:

Sarah Lynn said...

These look really good! :-) Yum! I love salmon.

Thank you for your good thoughts- we are okay from the hurricane, though our power was out for 12 hours.

Ola said...

You made me thinking about my lunch:)

Anonymous said...

Husband in hospital 7 weeks now and mentioned he wants this to eat when he comes home.

Ok, I am stealing your recipe !

Thanks ! Looks YUM !

Jill said...

They look so tasty!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

Yummy! Thanks for linking up!
Emily
domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I haven't had salmon since I was a kid. These look delicious! I'd like to invite you to link up at my Friday Favorites party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails