I wasn't having a good day today. Well, yesterday it's 1 AM here and I still can't sleep thinking about my flight later. This (i mean yesterday) afternoon, my husband informed me that he cannot go it is either we all cancel or he will cancel and I can go with RC. Something really important came up and I understand why.
I'm so nervous about flying every time especially after the flight scare that I posted HERE.
I have a friend that will be in Vegas at the same time but on different flights, different hotel and she has a separate group of people with her. She might meet us there but no definite plans yet. What the hell am I going to do? I can't decide. Some of my immediate family will come Thursday afternoon and will only stay for 1.5 days. So what will I do for over 4 days with just me and RC? It's only going to be my second time in Vegas, not familiar at all. Btw, it's a week of vacation. It's not easy, that's why I understand parents who does not go anywhere when they have small kids and I already told myself after the Philippines trip last year that I'm not going without my husband anymore (unless there is somebody else to help).
If we all cancel, we will just be credited with our next flight whenever we decide but maybe I am thinking more about my family who will come over to see us and I don't want to disappoint them by not going. I have 4 hours before our flight to cancel. We planned for this trip many months ago, probably half a year ago.
P.S. I'm also PMS'ing at this time if you don't mind me sharing. I might delete this post too later (this is what happens when you don't FB and you put everything in your blog).
UPDATE: Hi ladies, thank you for all the comments. I decided NOT TO GO and I'm in a much better mood already. We're calling Travelocity. I already called my family who were suppose to come, they're not too okay with it but I'm good with my decision.