Friday, September 30, 2011

China Sourcing

We have our favorite items in our home, a favorite dress, a favorite purse and so on.  I have some Coach and Dooney and Bourke handbags that are made in China but they are of great quality as opposed to the belief that items made in China are cheap and easily broken. They are not cheap either. If you get them on sale, they are probably at a reasonable price but not cheap.

What do you think about China sourcing? I know that there is an ongoing issue about outsourcing jobs and importing products from other countries.  Nike has a factory in Vietnam. I’ve seen some of my clothes that I bought that are made in the Philippines like Anne Klein, Old Navy and Gap.
Just like other issues, there are pros and cons of China sourcing. I would say that I benefit from it because I am a frugal person. I shop at Wal-Mart which most of their products are from China.  However, if I’m going to start an EBay store, I definitely would not be able to compete with sellers in China because their items are very cheap.
I participated in a campaign about China sourcing; I was given a small compensation to write this post. Please note that all ideas and opinions are mine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails