This is our only Halloween decoration for now and our wall is still a work in progress. Are you excited for Halloween? I am. I'm sure it will be a lot more fun for RC since she is a big girl now.
1. First I have to make bat templates on the cardboard. There are a lot that you can find online. I just chose the simplest one.
2. I cut the bats from the cardboards and me and RC colored it with regular crayons.
3. I decided to put black around the bats using a fabric paint. You can use a black marker instead.
4. I placed scotch tape at the back of the bats
5. Stick them on the wall. Very easy! I'm sure you have a better idea and nicer decors than this. This is just my idea for a toddler approved Halloween craft.
I'm linking with Thrifty Thursday, Hook with HOH, Show off Your Stuff, You Rock, Show and Tell, Get Your Craft On, DIY under $5 Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Frugal Friday, Wordless Wednesday, Sat Night Special, Weekend Wrap Up, Social Saturday, Show and Tell Saturday, Piggy Giggles Saturday, No Ordinary, Tutorial Tuesday