Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mom and RC by the Sea


I was having a bad hair day. Sometimes, I feel like I don't want to share my pictures here especially with more people looking at my blog but this is how I started blogging. I was usually placing pictures of me and my daughter during our weekends. Practice is also helpful. Somehow, you'll get used to taking and posting pictures if you do it often. I heard it's the same with taking your own videos which I haven't done.

This is an industrial site in Aiea overlooking the Pearl Harbor. We found this small pieces of land sitting in between small business outlets so we decided to take a break, look at the fishes and the ocean.






I'm using a second hand floral top given to me while I was in the Philippines last year. Tommy Hilfiger handbag from Ross Dress for Less. RC is wearing a Cinnamon Girl dress (local brand) and Children's Place purse.


Please don't forget to enter my giveaways located at the upper right side of my blog.

Thanks for all the visits and the follows. You can bug me if I haven't followed you back from a blog hop. Have a great week ahead.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Here from Monday Mingle! Love your Site! I followed you on GFC! Also by email!

Pink MagaLine said...

Lots of fish and nice view of the sea. I will see lots of these this week. I'm excited cos my daughter and I will have a vacation to the province.

Visit me back dear. Thanks!

Ola said...

so many fish!

Unknown said...

visiting BACK from a a helicopter moms, alexa hop!
@locomotionofexpressions!

Mom Fashion World said...

Ang ganda naman jan.
Kelan pa kaya ako makapunta sa Hawaii.


http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

The BROOKIE COOKIE said...

love your blog!!!and ur baby is precious!coming from chasing the rainbow (catching up). stop by and check out our delicious cookies http://thebrookiecookie.blogspot.com

carol l mckenna said...

Sweet photos ~ Love them! Hair looks great! ~ thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy SST ^_^

Erika B said...

That last shot of your little girls is just precious.

Erika B

mary. sunkissedlife said...

love the pics and your top and rc's dress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails