Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hawaii Children's Discovery Center















This is another picture filled blog post. I hope you enjoy the colors.

I enjoyed going to Hawaii Children's Discovery Center and RC did too. It's $8 for kama'aina (local rate) and $10 for the regular entrance fee. I think next time we will have to plan it for the whole day so RC can enjoy the place more. She enjoyed dressing up different kinds of costumes when we were there.  I got crazy taking pictures so expect one more blog post about HCDC.

I'm linking with Tina's Pic Story

Thanks for all who keep visiting!

2 comments:

Jeanine Byers said...

Wow, that looks like such a fun place!! I can see why you guys had a great time.

Just followed you here from the Weekend Blog Hop.

Tina´s PicStory said...

what a nice place for kids! thanks for sharing this indoor with picstory :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails