Friday, November 11, 2011

First Time at McDonald's


We eat Mcdonald's a lot but RC never got the chance to go inside. We just always go to the drive thru. It was RC’s first time in McDonald’s. There are McDonald's very close to where we live so it's really tempting to go there and just buy food.


Even at McDonald's, I still need to get my sweets.


Pose like nobody is around. I was looking down but I look like my eyes are closed. =)


It was also RC's first time doing this “tube crawl” kind of play area. We were worried about her because she was quiet and all the kids are going in and out and screaming but we don’t see or hear her from outside these tubes.  But she was just enjoying herself inside. For mommies, you probably experience being nervous when your kid is playing with bigger and more aggresive kids.



I even had to go at the play area and get up at the side (as you see this side with the net) so I can get her but as soon as I got her she ran  back and go inside the tubes again. It was hard work getting her, not to mention embarassing. It took her awhile before she got out again. I thought we will stay here for many hours.


How was your Veteran's Day? I'm glad my husband did not have to go to work today.

I'm linking with Yummy Sunday

13 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

Great pictures for great ideas in this blog.
Please take some time to check out my blog.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

jyothisethu said...

you are her mom or...
elder sister?

Liz said...

Great photos. Looks like she had a wonderful experience at Mc Donalds.

I played too. Mine is here.

Nikki @ Blasian Baby Notes said...

We also go to Mcdonalds alot. LOL But our dont have a play area for the kids anymore. Your looks like fun. I know RC had lots of fun

Emmylou said...

You and your daughter are too cute:)

Maricel Tan said...

Wow at the fruit and maple oatmeal thing. I don't think we have that here... Is this in the Philippines?

Visiting here from YS, mine's here: Fu Yuan Tea House. Hope you could visit it too! ^_^

Kim, USA said...

You both are cute!

Langka dish

Pinx said...

i miss McDonald's!!! the only branh we have here in Bohol is undergoing renovation... and will open in Dec yet, anyway, i hope they will have more food choices when they will open again. visiting from YS! hope you can drop by mine too!

L1L2 said...

you guys are adorable! love the first pic, your dress and the necklace and her little pink bows on the jeans:)

Nancy said...

That really looks like you two have had such great time together.

Anna said...

So sweet!

imriz said...

moms were always like that, very protective of our kids.

nice bonding time again, and of course, foto ops:)

sibuyas republic said...

oh, how cute is she!

been a while since our last mcdo trip...always the giant bee for the little miss here:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails